Enjoy the Peaceful Surroundings
Seine River Trails is a quaint rural subdivision, hidden in the natural pines and poplars just 15 minutes east of Steinbach. This area is ideal for nature lovers, outdoor enthusiasts and those who appreciate peaceful surroundings. This development consists of 40 lots which are 2+ acres in size.
Located between La Broquerie and Marchand, Seine River Trails may be that quiet change that you’ve been craving.
Check out some of our other developments:
Nature & Community
Phase 3 of the popular Seine River Trails subdivision is now selling 2+ acre lots. Lots include a shared well and is located just off #210 between La Broquerie and Marchand, with Steinbach only a short 15 minutes away. Given that this is country subdivision you have the benefit of having neighbours within walking distance but not too close if you know what we mean.
Amenities in the area include: excellent year round riding trails (horse, quad or bike, snowmobile), school bus service, convenience store and gas station nearby. Being 3 miles from the Sandilands Forest Reserve gives you the opportunity to appreciate the wildlife or take advantage of recreation opportunities – spend a day hiking, go berry picking, have a picnic, or in the winter take the family tobogganing!
Own your piece of quiet and make it your everyday retreat.
- Slow down: Take time to enjoy hiking, quadding or berry picking.
- Country freedoms: Plant a garden, put in a pool, build a skating rink, or enjoy a backyard fire with all your friends.
- More space to expand: Having a 2 acre property leaves lots of room for building a shop, garage, playhouse or simply give your pets more room to run and explore.
- When can I start building?+
- Phase 3 is ready for building. Phases 1 & 2 are sold out!
- What school division is Seine River Trails in?+
- Seine River Trails is in the Seine River School Division with the closest school being in La Broquerie. There are English and French schools in La Broquerie.
- What services are included?+
- Besides fresh air and trees, the lots are serviced with Hydro, and a shared well. You will need to install a septic field.
- Is there garbage pick-up?+
- Garbage pick-up is contracted by the homeowner and there are a few companies to choose from.
2 Acre Lots Starting at $49,900. Contact Us to Reserve Yours.
Get to Know Us
Schinkel Properties is a full service development and property management company that specializes in property management and leasing services for Southeast Manitoba, including Winnipeg and Steinbach.
We have built a reputation of honesty, integrity, and responsibility over the many years we have serviced the development and property management industry.Visit Our Website