Welcome to Steinbach North Business Park
We are a new commercial development in the rapidly developing north end of Steinbach. Only a 45 minute drive from Winnipeg. You’ll see us from Highway #12, coming into the city. If your business is outgrowing its space, or you’re looking to move to a better location, the Steinbach North Business Park is a great option! Excellent location, super visibility.
If you’re in the market to buy, or if you want to lease a new space, you’ve come to the right place.
Check out some of our other developments:
- This commercial subdivision has lots ranging in size from 0.67 acre to 5 acres.
- This is a titled bare land condo, serviced with city sewer and water, high speed internet, street lighting and paved streets.
- This is the last large development in the city limits.
- Prices range from $175,000 to $995,000 depending on lot size.
The first brand new building on Lot 12 is complete.
- Currently 30% leased!
- Professionally signed with modern style. Units range in size from 3,071 – 12,442 square feet.
- Unit sizes are flexible, can divide and build to suit.
- Floor plan can be seen here (include sketch).
- Super rent rates – starting at $10.75/sq ft (net).
- Ample paved parking
- Rear access with overhead doors
- ATM site available soon
Community & Location
The Steinbach North Business Park is located on the west side of Highway #12, on the north end of the city. A new signalized intersection provides access on the 1/2 mile mark on Highway 12 which has a cost sharing agreement with Manitoba Highways.
Steinbach is a fast growing community with a strong labour force, city services, solid amenities and affordable tax rates. There are many surrounding communities that consider Steinbach the hub for work, shopping, dining and entertainment.
Other businesses in the area include Trucks Unlimited and Case IH, Big Freight, Enns Brothers, Napa and a new expanded Co-op Cardlock. Within a mile is a shopping centre, Walmart, restaurants, car dealership and many other businesses.
With high traffic volume and great visual exposure, this is an ideal location for your business!
Daily traffic count is 28,948 vehicles per day. Station 149
(Statistics Canada. 2017. Steinbach, Manitoba (Code 4602044) and Manitoba (Code 46) (table).
The Advantages of Steinbach
|Population and Dwelling Counts||Steinbach||Manitoba|
|Population in 2016||15,829||1,278,365|
|Population in 2011||13,524||1,208,268|
|2011 to 2016 growth||17%||5.8%|
|Total private dwellings||6,305||539,748|
|Private dwellings occupied by usual residents||6,024||489,050|
|Population density per square kilometre||618.6||2.3|
|Land area (square km)||25.59||552,370.99|
- If I buy a lot, when can I start building?+
- They are ready to go, just submit a permit and you're off!
- Do I have access to city services?+
- These lots are on city services with low pressure sewer. They also have underground Hydro, Gas, and fiber-optic.
- Are the streets paved?+
- Yes they are paved and wide enough to accommodate large trucks.
- What is this area zoned as?+
- C3 Commercial Corridor
- What if I need an industrial zoning?+
- The city has been very supportive of changing zoning for new business as long as they feel it fits the area. The first folks in needed a zoning change which was no problem.
- Why choose Steinbach North?+
- Great location with tons of traffic coming into and out of the north with great exposure along HWY #12.
- Why no service road?+
- The Highways department is moving away from service roads and this is a big advantage because of the ability to have your building so much closer to the actual highway.
Get to Know Us
Schinkel Properties is a full service development and property management company that specializes in property management and leasing services for Southeast Manitoba, including Winnipeg and Steinbach.
We have built a reputation of honesty, integrity, and responsibility over the many years we have serviced the development and property management industry.Visit Our Website