44 First Street, Steinbach: 3 Bedrooms
Exclusive three-bedroom apartment suite.
44 First Street offers you a home in the desired neighbourhood that perfectly balances being a quiet retreat and a convenient location.
44 First Street features one-bedrooms with a 700sqft floor plan and three-bedrooms with a 1400 sqft floor plan units.
The building will appeal to a wide range of incomes and residents seeking an inspired, high-quality, sustainable, urban living experience. Soundproofing throughout the units.
The units have individually controlled central air-conditioning and heat and have in-suite laundry. The suites are modern, spacious, and bright. The newly built apartments feature an open concept design that includes generous storage spaces to maximize each living area effectively.
This 8-plex is built from concrete and wood with well-insulated walls, designed to keep suites comfortably quiet. A private entrance, Luxury vinyl wood-planked ﬂoors, six full-size appliances and glass tiles backsplash.
Includes parking – with a plug-in. Yard care, snow removal and garbage service as well as internet fiber lines in place.
• Geared to Low Maintenance a lifestyle
• Grass and snow yard care provided
• Private entrance for each suite
• Ample surface parking available
• Engineered sound-resistant and energy-efficient construction
• Rent includes parking
• Non-smoking building
• Sorry, no pets
• modern elegant suites with open concept and high-quality finishes
• spacious kitchen with pantry, and stainless-steel appliances
• Fridge, Range, Dishwasher, and in-suite laundry included
• Individual temperature-controlled suites with forced-air heating and cooling
• Big living room window with lots of natural sunlight
• Prime vinyl flooring throughout
• $1375 - $100 discount + water and hydro
44 Frist Street, Steinbach, MB R5G 2B6
Backing on to a private park with a play structure will make this feel like home for any family. Yet, close to downtown, fitness, restaurants and other amenities. This location is the perfect setting for anyone.
Agent: Dani Schulz