The Grande & Grande Park
Grande Pointe Development
Grande Pointe Development
Just moments away from the edge of Winnipeg in Grande Pointe are two new master-planned developments offering beautiful 2-acre estate-sized lots with paved streets to your new home:
The Grande is located off Hallama road and offers 41 residential 2-acre lots with a design guideline to promote a beautifully planned community. Both treed and river lots are available and would be the perfect setting for your dream home.
Grande Park is situated just off Bernat Rd directly across from Grande Pointe Park (hence the name, clever right?) and offers 15 residential 2-acre lots. These lots offer an amazing location and a softer design guideline for those looking for more flexibility.
The Grande offers more than just an amazing place to live. It's a quiet place to have your coffee and watch the sun rise; it's a place to cozy up to the fire and share a laugh with new friends.
Large lots are becoming extinct in the City and with the average size shrinking by the year The Grande offers a truly unique option, offering estate lots without the need to drive any gravel roads. Our inspiration for the development was stately acreages that dot the landscape amongst beautiful trees. This is why there are Architectural Guidelines so that your investment will be protected for the future. More details about the guidelines are outlined below in the FAQ section.
• Fresh air: Breathe in and relax in your quiet 2-acre space, away from the ‘busy-ness’ of the big city.
• Treed lots: Enjoy nature, with trees and grassland next to the river.
• Less traffic and a safer place for families.
• Fun Fact: Did you know that Grande Pointe is a very popular place for people to cycle and it's common to see people getting their workout in for the day.
• No wires: Underground hydro, gas and fibre-optic internet mean NO UNSIGHTLY wires
• Near Winnipeg: You’re never more than a few minutes from Winnipeg attractions and events.
• Only 10 minutes from Sage Creek, south of Winnipeg.
Looking for a river front lot or a treed lot? The Grande at Grande Pointe backs onto the Seine River and has both treed and river lots available. Grande Pointe is also protected by a dyke surrounding the community. Call now to secure your lot and escape to the serenity and community of The Grande in Grande Pointe.
Schinkel Properties is a full service development and property management company that specializes in property management and leasing services for Southeast Manitoba, including Winnipeg and Steinbach.
We have built a reputation of honesty, integrity, and responsibility over the many years we have serviced the development and property management industry.Visit Our Website