Live in a Beautiful and Safe Community, just a short Commute to Steinbach or Winnipeg
Join this Growing Community
Annenfeld Village is a new residential development located only 25 minutes from Winnipeg and 13 minutes from Steinbach in the town of Kleefeld. This is the right opportunity to escape city noise and enjoy the vast prairie sky every day. This development is comprised of 70 building lots just off College Avenue in Kleefeld.
Nature & Community
Annenfeld Village in Kleefeld offers an affordable place to live with many beautiful homes, a school, park, playground, grocery store and eatery and more. Join a thriving community, in a safe and peaceful environment with amenities close by. Take a leisurely walk to the park, have a BBQ with your neighbours, join in the excitement of the summer Honey Festival and chili cook-off or simply enjoy the unobstructed sunsets with your loved ones.
Lots will feature municipal town sewer and water, full underground services and paved streets. All this at an affordable price, with the ability to enjoy the simple life, appreciate your surroundings and dream.
Enjoy the sky views on your easy highway commute to Steinbach or Winnipeg. Less traffic and a safer place for families.
Greater sense of community
Opportunities to get to know your neighbours at soccer or baseball games, the town festival or the parade.
Did you know Kleefeld is often referred to as the Land of Milk and Honey? There are actually honey farms surrounding Kleefeld.
- When can I start building?+
- The streets are paved and some families have already moved in. There are also homes already under construction.
- When do homes have to be completed?+
- You need to start construction on your home within 2 years of purchasing the lot, and once you start you have 1 year to finish your home.
- Can I choose my own builder?+
- Yes, you can choose any builder you like, but you will need to follow the Design Guidelines.
- How do I buy a lot?+
- Contact Mike Fast at 204-381-1136 for an Offer to Purchase or to answer any of your questions.
- Where can I find the Design Guidelines?+
- They can be found on the link below this section.
- What if the home I want to build doesn’t fit the guidelines?+
- The main purpose of the Design Guidelines are to ensure a beautiful neighborhood. The guidelines cannot cover every architectural style, but the developer can approve a beautiful non-conforming plan. Please submit your plans or ideas for pre-approval.
- What type of servicing does Annenfeld Village offer?+
- Annenfeld Village offers municipal town sewer and water, full underground services (phone, internet) and paved streets.
- Can I have a detached garage?+
- Yes, you can have a detached garage but no open carports.
- Do I have to pave my driveway?+
- No, the streets are paved, but it isn’t a requirement to pave your driveway but you must use the following permitted materials for driveway: interlocking pavers, cast-in-place concrete or asphalt.
- Is there a minimum size I need to build?+
- Yes, the minimum size for a bungalow is 1150 s.f., for a bi-level it's 1000 s.f. and for a two-story home it’s 1800 s.f. (excluding garages, porches, and decks).
- Is there garbage pick-up?+
- Yes, garbage pick-up and recycling services are provided by the RM of Hanover.
- What school division is Annenfeld Village in?+
- Annenfeld Village is in the Hanover School Division. There is a K-8 school right in Kleefeld. For grades 9 – 12 your child would attend high school in Steinbach.
Get to Know Us
Schinkel Properties is a full service development and property management company that specializes in property management and leasing services for Southeast Manitoba, including Winnipeg and Steinbach.
We have built a reputation of honesty, integrity, and responsibility over the many years we have serviced the development and property management industry.Visit Our Website